RE: No skirts in this email

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: No skirts in this email
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:49:58 -0500
"Oversteer is faster".
 Not necessarily, excessive oversteer is slower as is excessive understeer.
Excessive understeer is usually easier to control and recover from. Slip
angles of  more than 3 to 6 degrees in most cases are slower (there are
exceptions though).

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS) (Neutral as can be, if set up  and driven
right)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS)  (The oversteering beast when not driven right)