Re: Old Age

Subject: Re: Old Age
From: Dale Botkin <dale@botkin.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:24:12 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 Mtnman3620@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/6/99 11:56:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jemitchell@compuserve.com writes:
>
> << Getting a hangover from two (OK, maybe three ;<) beers. >>
>
> I'm only mid-twenties and that happens to me...looks like i'm in for fun in
> the next few (many) years...

OK, I was REALLY trying to stay away from this whole thread.  But this
just begs for my one comment:

Practice, practice, practice.  Remember NOTHING beats seat time.  If
you're going to be really good, you have to do it a LOT.  Applies to
driving, too - just not at the same time, please!

Dale
---
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention
in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
          -Mitch Ratliffe, Technology Review April, 1992