Re: Old Age

To: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Subject: Re: Old Age
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 09:48:10 -0700
"Mari L. Clements" wrote:

> >> For those of you who only do costs
> >> in terms of race tires--Clarifying Lotion = 1/15 a
> >> race tire.  Turnaround
> >> Cream = 1/5 race tire.  [Ooh.  I hope Eric didn't
> >> read that.]
> >
> >Yes, but are they wrinkle wall tires?  :)
>
> No way!  Wrinkles are what we want to *avoid*!

You folks to think a bit more "out of the box"....

Need to restore a face to it's youthfulness? Do you know Rocky Entriken?
Formula V Traction Treatment...turn your face back into a gumball..

$38.00 per gallon shipped, beats Clinique hands down....and you fit
right in at Walmart at 2:00am...and with the money you saved since you
don't need perfume/cologne, you can now attend that Nascar event. 8-)

WARNING: If you miss the point of the humor and really use this..it's
not my fault.  For external use only. Do not apply to broken skin. In
fact, do not apply to any skin. In case of stupidity, cease use
immediately.

Randy Chase "who thinks it's sadly amusing that anyone who is only 25
(Justin) is proclaming he is not old yet. 8) You just wait. After 40
it's patch, patch, patch...I am starting to feel like the concrete at
Topeka.