autox-cm

Re: CM F2000

To: CHARLES J VOBORIL <cvoboril@msn.com>
Subject: Re: CM F2000
From: Tyson Sawyer <tyson@j3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:42:15 -0500
CHARLES J VOBORIL wrote:
 > I can't blame C-mod for not wanting any new competition,
 > even if evenly matched.  I'd feel pretty cheated if
 > the class had another big growth spurt and I went
 > from finishing in top 5 to middle of pack.

I normally have some restraint, but you just elminated that:

KISS MY ASS CHUCK!

We strongly encourage competition.  I'd get no satisfaction fron a
trophy or win against no competition.  Do you think that I invited Mark
Daddio to co-drive because I wanted an empty trophy?!  NO!  Its because
I wanted competition.

However, I want competition among drivers in fun, affordable cars.  I
don't want competition where what the course designer happned to put
down or the conditions determines which car is better.

Though I can't imagine running in a class where you can't even adjust
your shocks and springs, but there is a reason that SRF is such a large
class.  ...you race against cars just like yours so you don't get beat
by the car.

Ty