2000-register

RE: July 'Classic Cars'

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: July 'Classic Cars'
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:37:51 +0200 (MET DST)
On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, you wrote:

>       but I hate it at times because it can be a pig
>       when the
>       weather is too cold (uneven running until thoroughly warm)

It should not be like that.

My PI have developed a similar sounding problem, recently. I'm sorry I
haven't investigated it properly, yet, but I will real soon now.

The symptoms point to insufficient fuel delivery. Since I just observed a
drop of gasoline from the pump overflow pipe, my prime suspicion is
currently that it is caused by a worm pump, whose performance seems to
be improved as it heats up? Only time can tell...

Egil
--
Email: egil@kvaleberg.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Mail:  Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway