vtr

ATTN: Bill Sohl

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: ATTN: Bill Sohl
From: COOLFOLKS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 21:04:38 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr
Bill:

I am a VTR member (#2238) and would like to run two classified ads in The
Vintage Triumph magazine.  The first is for me and the second is for a
friend.

Ad #1  Section:  Parts Wanted

Original factory mag wheels, both TR4 14-inch, and Spitfire 13-inch.  Alum
valve cover & alum sump.  Also need early TR2 thermostat housing.  Dave
Osborne (303) 972-1560.

Ad #2  Section:  Cars For Sale

'65 TR4, white w/ red int.  Recent professional restoration.  Never rusty.
 One of the nicest in existence.  Original factory mags.  $10,000  Steve Wood
(303) 783-0188.

Thanks for running these ads for me.  Please contact me at (303) 972-1560 or
at COOLFOLKS@aol.com if you have questions or need more information.

Dave Osborne