Re: [Vintage-race] Power Loss

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Power Loss
From: "KEVIN LYNCH" <Klynch_6@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 22:23:29 -0600
Heh,Heh!!!  Oh yeah!!!!  I was in my first year (98')w/ RMVR @ LaJunta in my
little GT6, when a big fat Miller moth flew out of my hemet! Aghh!  So now I'm
coming into the infamous turn 3 when I felt the same snake-like feeling, Now
What? I had damned near mudded my suit when I realized it was the speedo cable
I had disconnected threading up my right throttle pant-leg!!  It took me 6
months before I relived that rookie experience to anyone!!!  <blush,blush>
Kevin