Re: Lawrence, Kansas - Ray Pickering/Bob Hines/Stephen Blake

To: milano164@comcast.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lawrence, Kansas - Ray Pickering/Bob Hines/Stephen Blake
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:15:05 EST
In a message dated 3/5/05 6:25:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
milano164@comcast.net writes:

I would  like to try and find somebody who may know more details on Ray.
The  Alpine he raced was a specially prepared Alpine built for Stirling
Moss at  the 1961 Times Riverside GP.    It was light blue - neat car
with many special details.

Steve  Silverstein

No help on this Steve, but how are things going for the Sunbeam Reunion at
Mid-Ohio? I have made mention of it in our advertising that will be out soon in
 the magazines, and have mentioned it to several Sunbeam owners.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA