Re: trailer leveling

To: "John P" <jpetrush@sc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: trailer leveling
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 11:00:10 -0500
John:

The instructions with my Reece equalizer stated that the equalizer was at
the correct setting when both the front and the rear lower the same amount
when the trailer is attached.  The rear should not drop more than the front.

I have two 500 lb bars and 750 lbs tongue weight.  If I remember correctly,
both ends dropped about 3/4".  I don't have sway control and have never
felt any need for it with the big Ford van.

Just my $.02.

Greg Scharnberg
97 Ford Heavy Duty Club Wagon, V10
24' Haulmark Car Carrier