Re: Roll Bar Number

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <dvbarry@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Number
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:36:21 -0500
a word of caution!  some regions have lost records, misplaced records or
just plain threw them away at one time or another.  i know this to be a fact
with the pennsylvania hillclimb assoc.'s set of numbers.   the early info is
somewhere in limbo.   there is a new set of issued numbers wich does not
duplicate the original set of numbers.   hostile take over of new members,
angry or careless old members of certain areas have resulted in "gray areas"
of information.    my orange saab carries a second generation SCCA issue
number in the PHA series .  my sports racer carries a continuation of it's
original issued stamping(i have the original issue log book for this car) my
bugeye was last raced in '64 and was never stamped in the DC region.

chuck
wishing evrything was "cut and dry"