Re: Roll Bar Number

To: <dvbarry@attbi.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Number
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:56:11 -0500
the first number is usually the SCCA region.  the second number should be
the sequential number of issue from that region.   now who what where when?
start with the region historian and request that  specific issue number be
researched.   it's a start!  after that possibly you could find the original
owner and begin tracing it's history of participation and ownership.  might
reveal something very exciting......might not!   but knowing where your car
has been and who drove it is a rather exciting thing to research and find
out all about.

chuck.