Re: Roll Bar Number

To: <dvbarry@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Number
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdTech.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:19:11 -0500
Don - The roll bar number is supposed to match the log book number - the first
digits are the SCCA region number. Region 19 is Southern California Region
(Cal Club) - send an inquiry to cscclub@earthlink.net and see if they have old
records.

Or contact Pete Hylton, SCCA archivist <petehylton@surf-ici.com>. He charges
$25 to do a search, but may be able to turn up the owner at the time it was
stamped. I believe numbering and log books were introduced about 1972 or so.
Good luck,
Nick
--------
Nick England