Re: Tow Vehicle - Vintage?

To: "Vintage Racing List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle - Vintage?
From: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:55:36 -0700
Tom -

Yes, the '66 Imperial is the last Imperial - or any Mopar passenger car as
far as I know, with a frame.  More details at:
http://teamchicago.com/imperial/, where I've got a FAQ, or
www.ImperialClub.com

Back on the vintage racing topic, I've added a few details about Frazer
Nash's raced in the US to my "photo archive" page
http://www.frazernash-usa.com/fnarchiv.htm, esp. about Stuart "Duke"
Donaldson, who was the owner of the 1952 Sebring winning Le Mans Replica.
Mr. Donaldson later became an Indy entrant, but I'd like to learn more about
him, as he's listed as the first owner of my car.  Later owners were Captain
J. I. Saubers and Bob Grier - anyone know who these guys were/are?  Thanks!

Bob S.

> Wasn't '66 the last year for body on frame Imperials? Or was that '64?
It's