Racing Spitfire for sale

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Racing Spitfire for sale
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:45:38 EDT
A friend in my club has an immaculate spit for sale.Complete race configuration
except for a 2 gallon tank for autocross. He hasn;t been able to sell it
locally so thought I'd put it on the net for him... Usual disclaimers apply.

Gene.... the email address is jn33@earthlink.net.
Car#1 '79 spitfire, 1500cc and you know the rest.
Car#2 '75 BMW 2002

think I could get rid of the BMW faster/better than the spitfire.  BMW has
all running gear still installed, except
all wiring/interior gone.  Dont need all that crap for a racer.
I dont know what all you can say on the internet, so I'll leave my home
phone also...  702-566-9756..