Re: F 1 at Indy

To: rruff4@home.com
Subject: Re: F 1 at Indy
From: "Dana Horn" <jetson_vt@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:43:35 EDT
Richard,

  Back in March, I reserved one of the last rooms within 15 miles of
Indianapolis at La Quinta Inns. I know nothing about the area where it is
located or the hotel, but it was the only one available after trying all of
the large chains hotels. There were still rooms available when I called, I
don't know about now. You would have to call them direct to get the
reservation at 317.359.1021. Otherwise, the closest rooms I found were 35-45
miles away.

Good Luck!
-Dana

Dana Michelle Horn   email: jetson_vt@hotmail.com
Aero Engineer   direct : 800-586-2200 x2415
Software Technology Inc. GO HOKIES! Dana_Horn@sticomet.com