Re: Fwd: Re: Liability

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Liability
From: Alfred <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 21:10:40 -0400
Man, I know this is way off topic for a vintage list, but I've gotta say
that my insurance company, Chubb, has never argued a claim.  I haven't had
many, but they've always been paid very quickly without question or demands
with respect to providers of estimates or service.  In fact, I'd say
they're actually a pleasure to work with, especially considering the
context in which one must do so.

-A