Fwd: Re: Liability

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Liability
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:15:31 GMT
Listers,

I had asked Larry a few additional questions off-list, and he kindly sent
this response.  He suggested I share it.  Basically, my question was "what
happens if one driver sues another driver specifically (and not the track or
organizer)".  Also what happens if a spectator sues a driver.  Ugly,
repulsive thoughts I realize ... but I suppose we ought to know something
about this.

Sorry if I spoiled your lunch.

Regards,
Mark Palmer