Re: Fw: Trying to race date 1959 MGA

To: MalcolmCox <malcox@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Trying to race date 1959 MGA
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:15:10 -0500
Malcolm, that number will only date back to when the SCCA started to
require log books, I think 1972, so it won't really tell you what you want
to know.  San Francisco Region Comp Chair may have records of the member
who originally registered it.  From the number I would guess it to be some
time post 1972.  John