Re: Autopower roll bar tests

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Autopower roll bar tests
From: Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:03:28 -0500

Rollbars,  From what I have seen the Autopower bar is good.  Installed to
sheetmetal is done all the time.  The more bars distributing the load the
better.  However, I am not a pro fabricator, but mounting directly to a chassis
is always better.  I think most professional car builders will ask you one
simple question, "What is your life worth?".   Right now you have a basic hoop,
not much of a hassel to change.  If you have the resources, put in the welded,
chassis mount cage.  Better is better.  Feeling safe in the car knowing things
are done properly will give you an extra measure of comfort when you decide to
try that "late braking" move you just read all about.