Re: CSRG at Sears Point

To: MHKitchen@aol.com, simon@mondes.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point
From: Don <djq1234@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:25:27 -0800 (PST)
Myles, what are you talking about?
 Let's all hear about this long list of drivers
who's penalty was eliminated because they whined
to the CSRG board
In the last two years, the CSRG board has reduced
exactly two driver penalties, both because
additional facts were brought to the attention of
the board.
I know you love CSRG, why do you continually bad
mouth us on the internet. ?
Alfa Legend Don Queen