Re: CSRG at Sears Point

To: Tom M <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point
From: Don <djq1234@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:16:43 -0800 (PST)
Tom, You're suggestion is an excellent one. I
agree that swift justice is often the fairest.
But, you have no idea what it takes for a
volunteer organization to put on a race weekend.
To keep all the balls in the air and somehow
finish close to schedule is a daunting task. CSRG
has a Chief Steward and Dan Radowicz to control
the event. What you have in mind would take a
legion of workers and a coordinator. What we do
is a compromise, and I think we do a Hell of a
good job. I know you as a loyal supporter, and
I'm sure you'll agree.
Don Queen