RE: Real Women Racers....

To: "'Mark Palmer'" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>, LMR356@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Real Women Racers....
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:39:58 -0500
A bit about Donna Mae Mims:  She was the first of three women to win an SCCA
Nat'l Championship, had and used a horn (in a race) on one of her Sprites!,
came to the VA Vair Affair last year in a pink Corvette where she answered
questions about her racing, Don Yenko, etc.  She is still a real character!
We enjoyed her visit immensely.
Chuck Sadek
YS 73