Re: Where to buy helmet?

To: rossf@interaccess.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where to buy helmet?
From: DGreimel@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 05:28:03 EST
I would like to second Ross` advice.  I have about a 7-7/8 head and had one
devil of a time finding a helmet.  Last year at the Wine Country Classic I
went into the ourfitters at Sears Point and found a very freindly and helpful
fellow who offered a large choice.  He found a Shoi in XXL and let me wear it
for half an hour to see how it worked out.  I ordered it when I got back
home.  I bought my last one in a hurry, a Bell XL and regretted it about 20
min into every race.  Its just like new and for sale cheap if anyone can use
it.  SA85 though.
CheersDon