Re: Revive the spirit of Marlboro & Little LeMans

To: vintagegarage@erols.com, gr743@csc.albany.edu, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Revive the spirit of Marlboro & Little LeMans
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:27:41 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/99 10:54:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vintagegarage@erols.com writes:

<< As a follow up, we'd have to find a track announcer who knows that LeMans
 is pronounced as it is spelled with an "S" at the end, and Renault is also
 pronounced as it is spelled with a "T" at the end..

I don't get it. When I was in high school our family cars were a Renault
Dauphine and a Pontic Lemans. How else would you say Renault or Lemans?

Jack Woehrle