Re: LRP TV Coverage

To: Mactds@aol.com
Subject: Re: LRP TV Coverage
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 13:43:57 -0500
Hi Maura,

I have never been to Lime Rock, and don't think I have ever seen
a Vintage race on TV before, so I was excited to watch the
coverage, especially the ole Silver Bullet doing so well!  The
concours part was kinda a snooze, but it wasn't a bad way to
spend an hour Saturday afternoon.  Certainly better than watching
some of those "ball sports" that are forever on TV.

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing
Bowling Green, OH