Re: new thread - Gauges!

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>, Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>,
Subject: Re: new thread - Gauges!
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:27:27 -0600
I think I screwed up my previous attempt at a reply.
I have had several dual Smiths gauges (mechanical oil pressure and water temp)
repaired by John Wolf & Co.  I have been using one in a Mini for 8 years , and
one
in a Sprite race car for over 4.  The usual problem with these gauges is in the
water temp sender.  This company uses a heavier line and fittings.  He states
you
won't have problems with them, and I haven't.  Address: 4550 Wood St.,
Willoughby,
Ohio  44094; (216) 942-0083.
Paul Fitzsimmons