Re: trailers

To: CLCSF@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: trailers
From: MHKitchen <MHKitchen@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 15:48:16 EST

<< My advice is don't haul around any more trailer than you absolutely need.

 DonSF >>

I'm with Don on this one.  I also have an 18ft enclosed trailer (Braco), and
find it to be the perfect size.  I downsized from a 24ft. Proam.  Weight was
my primary consideration.  Now I tow uphill all day at 65MPH + (have tickets
to prove it!), and downsized the tow vehicle from a 6MPH, 454 Suburban, to a
15MPH Tahoe.  With the Cortina, I still have plenty of room for tools, EZ-UP,
spare tires, parts, pit bike, floor jack, and picnic supplies (don't forget
the cooler for the beer & wine!!).

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128