Vintage Rockies Holiday

To: AlfaDigest <alfa-digest@mailgate.wizvax.net>,
Subject: Vintage Rockies Holiday
From: Don Suiter <suiter@ares.csd.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 14:32:29 -0700
Happy Holidays to all on the lists.  I wanted to share a beautiful
holiday day in Colorado with all of the folks on the vintage race list
and the Alfa Digest.  In Denver, we had a pretty 2-3 inch light powder
snow which greeted us this morning.  This is the first snowy Christmas
in Denver since 1983 (fresh snow, that is).

My thanks to the many contributors of information and fun dialogs, we
get on the lists.  If your looking for a nice place ot visit today on
the web, try this link to warm your feet and your heart.

http://www.nmmagazine.com/

Best...
--
Don Suiter ACOC - webmaster (ACOC) - (ErEc,Ltd),
http://www.donsuiter.com/