Morgan Super Sports

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan Super Sports
From: deemi@juno.com (Bob Bowie M Bowie)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:42:39 -0500
I have a Morgan Super Sport, but I am confused by some of its options
placed by the factory and dealer on the car for racing.   I know it did
race at Marlboro by Dr. Ben Poster and Don Greimel in 1963, and later at
Limerock.

It had 2 degree negative camber on the left front wheel, enlarged fuel
tank, duel fuel lines, and duel fillers.

The factory had also placed an upper cross axle brace (factory
documents), and later on arrival it was fitted with a limited slip into
the rear axle.

Fergus Motors was the dealer.

I would appreciate any advice on what this might indicate for use, as I
would like to see her out again on the track doing what she was intended
to do!

Best Regards

Bob Bowie of Maine.
deemi@juno.com