Re: L A Gran Prix

To: mordyd@classic.msn.com
Subject: Re: L A Gran Prix
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:23:05 -0400 (EDT)
Happy AM Mordy!

There are 5 of us who are caravaning down together and we plan on 1 RV and 1
enclosed trailer to support 5 cars. That should work since the total length
of the rig will be 43'. If we place the RV & trailer across the back of 5 pit
spots we will still have room to put 5 cars in front ( but just barely )

I wonder what loners are going to do ? I've never been to a race where no
support vehicles were allowed, and that is what VARA is saying to anyone who
comes alone.

I think perhaps VARA was a bit to ambitious. The solution is to limit entrys
- not pit room.

See you on Thurs PM

Don " Smoke & Mirrors Racing " Queen
( The magicians of the track ) S & M our  specialty !