RE: L A Gran Prix

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: L A Gran Prix
From: "Mordy Dunst" <mordyd@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 97 02:05:11 UT
Don:

The space is limited.  You read the entry form correctly.  I'm on the
"paddock'
committee and along with Jay Detinger (who is in charge), John the Mad Greek,
jeff Ireland we are setting the paddock spaces.  There are about 387 vintage
cars with yet thirty - forty vintage racers cars not accounted for.  The fire
marshall in LA is difficult and wants at least a forty foot fire lane between
each row of pits.  What a lot of people are doing (if Able) is to gang up.
i.e. one car one space - two cars two spaces... and if placed adjacent to each
other the space becomes more useful.  there will be an off-site location for
support vehicles with shuttle service.  It is about two blocks away.  The
local post office which is next to the pit as area is going to stay open on
Sat..  I plan to be there either on Wednesday or very early Thurs. to help set
up the  paddock.

Let me know who you wish to pit with....How about us?

Mordy