Correction to Address List

To: rwg@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Correction to Address List
From: "Andres Sta. Maria" <atocha@globe.com.ph>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:00:37 +0000
For Roger Garnett:

Roger,

Just in case our last message didn't reach you, Manila Sports Car Club
(MSCC) has moved offices and may now be reached at:

        Manila Sports Car Club
        c/o ABSM, 5th Floor
        105 Paseo de Roxas
        Makati City
        Philippines

        Telephone:      (63 2) 818-3980 (Andy Sta. Maria, Chairman)
                        (63 2) 634-3407 (Sophie de los Santos, Club Secretary)
        Telefax:        (63 2) 817-3896
        E-mail:         Atocha@globe.com.ph

You may wish to correct the listing at the Vintage Racer's Net.

MSCC has an active, on-going vintage racing program.  We have a small and
varied (VW Bug to GT350s) grid and two race circuits (each about 3 hrs from
Manila).  I race a TR4A myself.  It rained cats and dogs at the last race.
I got drenched, my visor fogged up, and the red flag went out.  Hopefully,
we will be luckier on September 22, when we have a scheduled vintage race at
the Subic International Raceway.

Many thanks.

Sophie de los Santos
Club Secretary