Re: The Wager....

To: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: The Wager....
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <severin9@mail.idt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 08:49:40 -0700
John A. Rollins wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> >
> > Good point Gary... my Pentium's fan seems to prevent overheating... but
> > then it doesn't make it's 150 mhtz from compression, (another blown head
> > WST
> > Team Thicko
> >
> > _______________________________REPLY___________________________________
> >
> > Well Bill, I would love to wager with ya, but.
> > ... cut  ...
> > Gary
> > Team Thicko and all the rest of that crap.....
> >
> > oh and btw...what exactly is a mhtz...and why do you need 150 of them???
>
> I could be wrong, but I think it's a net abbreviation for matzah balls
> (encripted version). So, I can understand his being proud of them but my
> question is, "How does he fit them all in the seat?" ... Ah, mysteries
> of the universe...
>
> *8o)

Actually the Team Thicko Sprite has a Reese hitch on it so when we race
we tow a small traler behind it (similar to what you see behind a Honda
GullWing?). The trailer accomplishes 3 things...

1. It hauls our matzah balls, thereby freeing up room for the lower
straps on the 6 point harness.
2. Provides ballast, therefore slowing the car down enough so Gary can
recognize the numbers as it speeds past him.
3. Hauls my incredibly large ego around.

I think that about sums it up.

Ain't vintage racing fun?

WST
Team Thicko