Re: The Wager....

To: jim hayes <jeh@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: The Wager....
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <severin9@mail.idt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 08:35:03 -0700

jim hayes wrote:

> . after that enjoy the foilage
> > heart of the Kettle Moraine in central Wisconsin.
> >
> So guys, if I decide to tow the 1150 miles to get another race in this fall,
> what will I find for weather? Bring the snows?
> I heard Watkins Glen was "soggy", really soggy...
>
> jeh@fotec.com         http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm
> veni, vedi, veloce
I'll go out on a limb and predict wonderful weather, although you might
want to bring anti-freeze (don't tell anybody!). Last year we set a
bucket of water outside of the Team Thicko Land Barge and it had an inch
of ice on it in the morning.

The VSCDA's ELVF is a great race weekend, more cars, more people than the
SVRA spring race at RA, less cars, less people than the Chicago Historic
Races at RA in July. Just right. Come on out... you won't be
dissappointed. (There's even running water in the washrooms now!)

WST
Team Thicko