Re: The Wager....

To: Gary <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: The Wager....
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <severin9@mail.idt.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 18:39:12 -0700
Gary wrote:

> Good point Gary... my Pentium's fan seems to prevent overheating... but
> then it doesn't make it's 150 mhtz from compression, (another blown head
> gasket). Oh well... if you'd like we can place a small wager on the
> upcoming Elkhart Lake Vintage Fall Festival.
>
> Line up! Place your bets! (Who's holdin' da money?)
>
> WST
> Team Thicko
>
> _______________________________REPLY___________________________________
>
> Well Bill, I would love to wager with ya, but.
>
> My plan is to simply do a little sightseeing at Road America this year.  The
> 4 mile track is so beautiful, I dont want to go TOOOOOO fast so as to miss
> the scenery.
>
> Sorry if this disappoints you,... some day, when I really feel like racing,
> well, then we can bet....Life is too short to go fast. (NOT!)
>
> anyway.......(Thats my story, and I'm sticking to it).
>
> Gary
> Team Thicko and all the rest of that crap.....
>
> oh and btw...what exactly is a mhtz...and why do you need 150 of them???Gary,
>Gary, Gary,

At 4 minutes per lap, you'll be seeing all the scenery you need, (Like me
lapping you at 3 minutes a
lap). During those times when the rapid red racer fills your mirrors (most
likely hurrying back to the
pits to change another head gasket) pay attention... after that enjoy the
beautiful fall foliage in the
heart of the Kettle Moraine in central Wisconsin.

WST
Team Thicko