Re: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250

To: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 23:59:43 -0400

--------------GPG0mtYFpRVdivWxd6T9lscT

https://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_tropperstarter.htm

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net   www.teglerizer.com

--------------GPG0mtYFpRVdivWxd6T9lscT

  <head>
  </head>
href="https://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_tropperstarter.htm";

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/73gt6br_tropperstarter.htm</a><br>
cite="mid:CAFtw3abQENFWiJ3+xcy1H7zh5Vm74wSYEKF1oxgY418LAzF3Kw@mail.gmail.com">
        link to the more detailed information to work</div>
          &lt;<a href="mailto:ptegler@verizon.net";
            moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">ptegler@verizon.net</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            starter fit the TR series as well?
href="https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/";
                target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.britishcarforum.com/community/threads/isuzu-trooper-gear-reduction-starter-for-tr6-gt6.42210/</a><br>
                ptegler<br>

style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font
                    size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
                    From: Greg Lemon &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:grglmn@gmail.com"; target="_blank"
                      rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">grglmn@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>
                    To: Triumphs &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">triumphs@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
                    Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 1:35 pm<br>
                    Subject: [TR] Gear Reduction Starter TR250<br>
                          appears to be made for British cars, but is
                          clocked wrong, non-adjustable, and doesn't fit
                          so that is out.</div>
                          people sell</div>
                          that looks to have adjustable clocking</div>
                          price, I am looking for weight loss and
                          reliability.  I suppose reliability first, but
                          if both are reliable then lighter matters.</div>
                    ** <a href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
                      target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">triumphs@autox.team.net</a>