Re: [TR] TR6 Rear Shock Conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Rear Shock Conversion
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 18:12:37 +0000

I believe you are thinking of a different conversion.  The "Blind Moose"
conversion is the one that Herman van den Akker designed and installed on his
own TR250.  It only attaches to the original shock mount.
http://www.blindmoosefab.com/rear_shock.htm

BTW, the original shock mount wasn't really designed for the load that a tube
shock puts on it either.  I've heard many reports of it breaking.  So some
reinforcement is probably a good idea.

Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive