Re: [TR] FW: FW: advice - restoration frustration! Part 2 of 2.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] FW: FW: advice - restoration frustration! Part 2 of 2.
From: cfmtr3a@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:06:57 -0500 (CDT)
--===============1692072645==

href="/netmail/static/deg/css/wysiwyg-3933289048.css" media=all>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.7601.17537"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>As I said in my earlier emails - I thought I had ordered all at the same
time.&nbsp; what I thought were the kits were left over (non-matching) pieces
from other projects.&nbsp; I tried all of the usual suspects to match that
seat/trim kit - to no avail.&nbsp;&nbsp; I did receive another possibility for
sample/color matching yesterday but until I get some resolution with this
particular supplier I am just frustrated and 'flapping in the
wind'.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I&nbsp;did talk with the owner as well as the shop manager -&nbsp;they
know of my frustration and say that they understand.&nbsp; It just 'takes time
to get it right'.&nbsp;&nbsp; For that reason I am not going to pull the plug
on this effort - at least not yet.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To some degree, since it is the cappings and dash, if they aren't 100%
perfect (but reasonably close - i.e. same graining/slightly different
color),&nbsp;there will be enough of a separation and consistency (all of the
cappings &amp; dash) that it won't be discernable to most.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Thanks
to all that did respond </DIV>
<DIV>It is great having the list back and operational.&nbsp; I was beginning to
go through withdrawal...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></html>