Re: [TR] Triumph letter mounting TR4

To: "'tom white'" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>, "'Lee&John Howard'"
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph letter mounting TR4
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:39:52 -0700
Or better still, don't drill holes at all.  If you cut the posts off the
letters with a Dremmel tool and cutoff wheel, you can use 3M double stick
body trim tape to apply the lettering.

It makes mistakes forgivable. It prevents the problem of rusting out around
the holes.  And it keeps the letters from vibrating as they are prone to do.

That is what I did several years ago and I have not lost a single letter.

Joe