Re: [TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:42:22 -0700
> I like the Stag gearshift lever and switch arrangement.

It's cute, but I'm not all that crazy about it.  Hard to tell by feel
whether the switch is in OD or not; and hard to change it in a hurry,
particularly if one is wearing gloves.  IMO there's something to be said for
that great big toggle switch right under your left hand (and always in the
same place).

The constant flexing of the wires seems to be a problem too.

Just my $.02, YMMV, etc.
Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net