[TR] TR4 replacement parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 replacement parts
From: goh56agan@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:14:06 +0000
List,
 Can anyone answer some questions about replacement parts for a 62TR4?  I
wasn't
sure if these were appropriate for the List. I'm looking to replace the door
seals.  Moss sells two pieces, a furflex and a rubber seal.  TRF also sells two
pieces but seems to recommend a single combined strip.  The Moss parts are also
more expensive.  Is there any difference in quality? Any experiences with
these?
Also any suggestions about best place to get the 1/2" belt conversion (again
Moss's price is higher).
Any help would be appreciated. I'm just getting started and I have a lot of
questions. Contacting me off List is fine.
Gary O

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net