Re: [TR] Front apron woes

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Front apron woes
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:59:03 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2008 3:48:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
yellowtr@adelphia.net writes:

If they  are real good they will use lead not plastic, but there are not that
many  of those guys left that know how to work with  lead.

My experience is that most modern competent shops will not want anything to
do with lead, They will tell you that if not abused by putting it on too
thick,  it will be just as good if not better than lead.There is also a safety
issue  associated with fumes from leading. Unless you're a real originality comp
ulsive  personm I wouldn't worry a bit about using modern filler, I expect you
will find  it all over your car.

Mike Moore

Awards. Go to AOL Music.

http://www.vtr.org