Re: [TR] cracked TR6 diff mount - how bad does it have to be to

To: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>, "Triumphs Digest"
Subject: Re: [TR] cracked TR6 diff mount - how bad does it have to be to
From: ghamilton99@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:31:37 +0000
Brian:

I too discovered a crack in the lower horizontal brace that the pin goes
through.  The DPO had done a crappy job of trying to weld it.  I am going to
weld a large shock washer I have lying around to beef it up a little, but am
not going to bother with the brackets.

p.s. I did not have the infamous "clunk", I had the diff out for other reasons;
don't ask

--
Gary J. Hamilton
'68 TR 250