Re: [TR] Winter Storage Oil Change

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Winter Storage Oil Change
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 06:14:47 -0700
Alex Manzo wrote:
> If all is set correctly, would the idiot light on the dash (low/dim
> lighting if lit during running) indicate the system not up to peak
> performance?

One might surmise that the reason it is called an idiot light is that
only idiots would rely upon it.

But of course that is an extreme stance to take and I have never been
accused of taking an extreme stance on anything ;)

TeriAnn

There is a Goddess that watches out for innocents, fools and idiots.
Over the years she has taken very good care of me.

===     http://www.vtr.org