[TR] steering lockstops

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] steering lockstops
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:08:27 -0400
In my attempt to find out why my steering wheel wont turn but 1 > turns
lock to lock (its suppose to be 2 < turns). I removed both lockstops and
then turned the wheels; still 1 > turns.  I know these are elliptical in
shape in order to adjust, however, even with them removed, my steering is
still limited.  What is the purpose of these lockstops?

Does anyone have an idea as to why I dont have the full steering range?  I
think its limited on both sides or directions.

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey

60 TR3A