RE: [TR] O/D switch connections

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] O/D switch connections
From: "Mark" <lists01@canleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:52:30 -0700

Good point. I'm forgetting everything I thought I used
to know about the A-type OD. Yep, the relief valve stem
is hollow. So if the ball valve is leaky, the pressure
from the accumulator will still return to the sump
through the valve stem. Hence, no engagement.

Shame on me.  :-(

-Mark

===     http://www.vtr.org