Tie Rod end removal 101

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tie Rod end removal 101
From: "Stephen Halkett" <Stephen@silex.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:12:50 -0500
Good Day All,

Thank you to all for your considered responses, I had absolutely no idea
these were a taper fit (and less of an idea what a pickle fork
was!)...and now have a much clearer understanding of the task at hand. I
am going to have a quick spin through my local tool warehouse this
afternoon for a puller but keep the hammer on hammer technique as plan
B..(although it does sound like just a bit more fun than the puller..)

Thanks Charlie, Aaron, Ed, Jeff, Randall, James, Tim and Guy !!!

Kind Regards, Stephen.

76 TR6 restoration.

===     http://www.vtr.org