Re: Dependable Auto Shippers

To: Kinderlehrer <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Dependable Auto Shippers
From: Lee&John Howard <leejohn7@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:47:13 -0800
That would have been me. I didn't follow through on my research because I
discovered that the best way would be to pack the car in the belly of the
household moving van. North American Van Lines says they place the car in
the depression in the moving van that lies between the fore and aft wheels,
They then build a temporary platform over the car for the household goods.
Price is about the same as an uncovered transport and I am assured of door
to door shipment. So, if I ever sell the house in RI, that's the way I'll
go. Sorry I can't be helpful.

John Howard 64tr4

===     http://www.vtr.org