Re: Piggot

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Piggot
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:45:10 EST
Fred,
I sometimes call BS on some of the rather shady areas regarding components
and commission numbers where changes occurred that are published in Bill's
books.  However overall they pretty good and certainly the best we have.  I
guess I
would apologize too it I have ever been too rough.
The problem I see is that a lot of the information is coming directly from
the Official Triumph Spare Parts Catalogs especially when a claim is made that
this change occurred at this number. TRA puts a disclaimer in their books that
this is only approximate and one should consider plus or minus 100 numbers.
Sometimes a change is also misinterpreted.  But usually it is the small potato
stuff.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org