RE: Piggot

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Piggot
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:53:03 -0800
> I have never understood why a lot of T/R owners quote from Bill Piggot, he is
> a writer making $$$ from our cars, he was not a factory emplyee (we have them
> on this list though) and his books are filled with "misinformation", I also
> believe we have list members with more knowledge about our cars, yes and most
> of you are aware of these members, just my thoughts on facts about our LBC's.

Imperfect though Bill's books are, at least they are written down !  They are a
starting point, something we can throw darts at.  As soon as someone else writes
a better book, we'll start throwing darts at it ... but for now, Piggott's
Original TR2-3 and 4-6 is the best we have in print with photographs.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org